What is a Brow Lift?
A brow lift can often be used to restore a smooth, youthful appearance by raising the forehead skin, removing excess skin and fatty tissue, and lifting the eyebrows. A brow lift may successfully treat:
- Frown lines between the brows
- Drooping eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Skin folds or hooding between the eyebrow and eyelid
Dr. Ellenbogen offers several brow lift options depending on your individual needs and aesthetic goals. Common brow lift procedures include:
- Lateral brow lift: Also known as a temporal brow lift, this procedure can correct eyebrows that tend to sag on the outer edges; a lateral brow lift lifts the outer parts of the brows and can soften the appearance of crow’s feet
- Central brow lift: This approach targets the deep lines that can gather between the eyebrows, lifting and tightening the forehead skin
- Endoscopic brow lift: This procedure uses a tiny camera to direct small incisions in the hairline, through which your surgeon can lift the forehead skin and reposition muscles
A brow lift is often performed as a complementary procedure to other facial plastic surgery procedures, including eyelid surgery or mid-facelift.
If you would like to learn more about the brow lift procedure or schedule your personal consultation, please contact Beverly Hills Body today. We welcome patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Hollywood, California.
Comments are closed.